1. I believe the Bible is the Divine Word of Yahweh, infallible, and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and human life, as it was first given in it's original form. "Every word of Yahweh [is] pure: he [is] a shield unto them that put their trust in him." (Proverbs 30:5)
2. I believe there is only one Creator and Father of all who's name is Yahweh. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Yahweh, and the Word was Yahweh. The same was in the beginning with Yahweh. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." (John 1:1-3) "And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? [there is] none good but one, [that is], Yahweh." (MT 19:16-17) In James 2:19 we are reminded "Thou believest that there is one Almighty; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble."
3. I believe that Yahshua (Jesus) is the Son of Yahweh. "For Yahweh so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16) Yahshua is not God as many have come to believe, but is merely the Son of Yahweh. For Scripture tells us there is only one mediator between Yahweh and man (1 Ti 2:5). Otherwise, this would be against the Law of Contradiction. Yahweh is not the mediator between Himself and man according to Scripture.
4. I believe Salvation is received from Yahweh. For Ps 62:7 reads "In Yahweh [is] my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, [and] my refuge, [is] in Yahweh." Eph 2:8 reminds us "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of Yahweh."
5. I believe this wonderful gift of Salvation came to us in the form of Yahweh's Son, Yahshua. Heb 2:9 says "But we see Yahshua, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of Yahweh should taste death for every man." Because of man's sinful nature, this was Yahweh's Plan that man would have a way to be saved, because man could not save himself.
6. I believe also "Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of Yahweh is sent unto the Gentiles, and [that] they will hear it." (Ac 28:28) Yahshua came into this world as a man, born of a virgin, taught the Word, died and rose from the dead. He became our key to Salvation, our substitute for sin. It was His Holy Blood that washes away our sins and makes us white as snow. Therefore, "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Yahshua: for it is the power of Yahweh unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." (Ro 1:16)
7. I believe that Yahweh is a Spirit, John 4:24, and He lives in the believer. "Know ye not that ye are the temple of Yahweh, and [that] the Spirit of Yahweh dwelleth in you?" (1 Co 3:16) The Holy Spirit is not a three person of a trinity as many make claim to, but is Yahweh Himself who lives in the believer. This is the same Spirit that lived in Yahshua.
8. I believe since we are the Temple we must try to keep it Holy, the best as is humanly possible. "If any man defile the temple of Yahweh, him shall Yahweh destroy; for the temple of Yahweh is holy, which [temple] ye are." (1 Co 3:17) We keep the temple Holy by keeping the Commandments and Statues of Yahweh. For it says in De 7:11, "Thou shalt therefore keep the commandments, and the statutes, and the judgments, which I command thee this day, to do them." Also, Yahshua said in John 14:21 "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him."
9. I believe we must "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy." (Ex 20:8) The Bible tells us that Yahweh rested on the Seventh Day, not on the first day of the week, this is the day we must worship. Saturday is the seventh day and this day was kept even during Yahshua's time.
10. I believe above all we must remember "LOVE is the greatest commandment of all." (1 Co 13:13) "Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of Yahweh; and every one that loveth is born of Yahweh, and knoweth Yahweh. (1 Jo 4:7) "No man hath seen Yahweh at any time. If we love one another, Yahweh dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. (1 Jo 4:12) "Herein is love, not that we loved Yahweh, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins. (1 Jo 4:10)